Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lady Capulet POV Poe


Never have I thought this day would come
Death shalt have fallen upon me before young Juliet
Why has God lain upon me this glum
Her life coming to a close like sunset 

Just before her wedding day, this family has been cursed
Her heart has frozen like flowers in winter's frost
This terrible news has caused our happiness to be dispersed 
This sudden tragedy has caused many opportunities to be lost 

I will cease to forget your radiance and beauty
And wish I had understood all of your pain
Being a mother wasn't always my greatest duty
But I regret that now, hence your life has had much bane

My dear Juliet will soon be sent to lay with our elders forever 
And though she now lays still and silent, every memory of her we will treasure 

No comments:

Post a Comment